miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

INTO THE HILLS





It was an awful night. Rain smashed like a loud drum against the windows, the noise of a monster occasionally appeared, well the thunder I mean. The storm was like an untrained animal in a cage, trying to cause as much destruction as possible. I knew there wouldn't be any sleep that night. Nevertheless, I tried to get to sleep, tucking in slowly preparing for the night ahead. I did nothing but worry and worry. The worst possible thing happened, it is back haunting me. It was like a projection but on the ceiling, it had a green jelly-like body and spoke in a tough, loud voice. This night two years ago my Mother vanished, there was a national search for her but nothing happened, it must have got her. "You are the chosen one" roared the frightening projection. You would think it's just a cinema, but there's no projector and there's no film



URBE, EFL, June 2011, Level 5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario